Mondays are probably the best and worst of times for many working class people. If you wake up in the morning and start singing in joy because it’s Monday, and have an extra hour before work to try on different outfits with a smile on your face, and manage to pick a colorful posh combo for your day at the office, then stop reading right there because this post is not for you. However, if most if not all the days of the week you wake up frazzled, running late and buried in a pile of clothes in your underwear thinking how you do not have anything to wear, then this post is for you. Whether it’s during a business engagement or just an ordinary work week, this article will help you with ideas to look your best self and jumpstart your day feeling frazzle-free.
- The classic look. This is probably the most common and easiest way to dress for a day at the office. However, it is also the most likely to make you look boring unless you wear a statement piece. This (statement piece) is something eye catching to add fun and flare to your outfit. You can wear more than one statement piece with your outfit. It could be your shoes, bag, watch, jewelry, or even details on your nails and lips.
- The sophisticated look. As much as this look is easy to do, it needs some training. So go ahead and have fun experimenting with your clothes. The tip to pulling off a sophisticated look is to clash styles, wear at least one statement piece, wear a classic look as a base then throw on some items like hats, super sexy heels, sporty luxe sweatshirts, prints, leather, and denim, according to your job and personality.
- The glamorous look. This is a look for sexy women who rule the world. A glamorous outfit is one that can go from 9 AM when you step into the office to late night cocktails. The tip to pull off this look is to always have posh fabulous heels, luxurious fabrics, expensive perfumes, pencil skirts and silky blouses, brand watches, statement gold necklaces and massive bags or clutches. A look that is one part office woman and one part fashionista.
- The casual business look. This look is one of the simplest to pull off and quite versatile. Always wear heels when doing this look, and pair them with a smart, feminine top (a silky blouse or a structured top), a blazer and a professional bag. You can add accessories depending on your job.
- The simple and feminine look. This is an easy look if you are the kind of girl who’s into tiny jewelry, flowy, flirty skirts and looking casually smart all the time. Wear knee length or over the knee skirts or dresses in any print or color, and pair them with smart blazers. This look goes well with either heels or flats
- The edgy look. This look is not for the faint-hearted and doesn’t work in all office domains. If you work a creative job where there is less of a strict job attire, you can add a bit of your own thing: boots, tennis shoes, leather, T-shirts, darker lips and nail art. However, remember you are still going to work so keep the mix and match simple.
- The careless chic look. This look is for those who have a keen eye for fashion but look like they don’t care. If you have a trained eye for street style, you can clash different style items and play with shapes and looks. You can don heels, brogues or oxfords with this style.
- The conservative look. This look is for a professional woman who wants to look polished and taken seriously in the workplace. This look is pulled off by wearing skirts and dresses that are below knee length, paired with a smart blazer and a pair of heels.
- The monochromatic look. Dressing monochromatically can make you appear slimmer and taller because it creates a seamless line from head to toe. This look involves wearing separates that are of one color and different textures to create an overall tonal look. If you are new to this look, you can start with neutral colors like navy, gray, and brown.
- The black and white summary spin look. This is one look that is hard to look bad in. If you’re all about minimalistic neutrals and don’t find color appealing, then this look is definitely for you.
This collection of chic work outfits is guaranteed to improve your career style and boost the confidence in you and leave you looking fabulous all week long.